Join Give Back Beyond Cincinnati as we travel to Senegal to renovate a local health center and work with a nearby orphanage. This trip is scheduled for October 19 - 26, 2019.
The cost of the trip is $1000, plus flight. Included will be*:
- Transportation once in Senegal
- Accommodations (hostel/bunk beds)
- All Meals
*Details are subject to change
A deposit of $350 is due by July 14th and is non-refundable. The Trip Lead(s) will contact you regarding your deposit close to the date. If you are unable to make this date and do not make alternative plans with the Trip Lead, you will be dropped from the trip.
Please note:We may only be able to accommodate a group size of up to 20 people. If the maximum number of participants has been met those living in the Greater Cincinnati area will have top priority. If you live outside of the Greater Cincinnati area we ask that you only fill out an application if you have previously been on a trip with GBBC or have been actively involved with Give Back Cincinnati.
By signing up, you are committing to your ability to fund the full amount of the trip and have time off work (as needed). Also, that you will be available to help volunteer for group fundraising opportunities.
As GBBC is a non-profit/volunteer run organization, we encourage everyone to participate in the trip planning and preparation to make it the most successful one to date! By filling out this application, you acknowledge that you are:
- Interested and available on the dates listed above
- Able to pay the cost of the trip
- Physically able to handle hard labor and work every day
- Willing and able to take on an active role in planning and fundraising for the trip
- Participate in group fundraising
- Be FLEXIBLE! Details could change as we gather additional information or as the needs of the partnering organization changes
- ……And have a great time on one of the most enjoyable weeks you will experience this year!